Innovarcilla conducts studies for productive improvement in the process of ceramic manufacturing, highlighting performances in energy optimization by direct data collection in factory of the most relevant variables involved during thermal consumption, counting with the following main equipment:
- Gas analyzer Testo 350-XL.
- Multifunction Ahlborn analyzer equipped with contact and K-thermocouples, thermo-hygrometer and S and L Pitot tubes.
- Datalogger TMI Orion, VacQ II radiotype and K - thermocouples up 1300ºC.
- CeriDry TMI Orion to control humidity, temperature and drying contractions
- Thermal imaging (thermographic) camera, NEC G100